SHEE prepares 4 types of reports:
- Documents Evaluation (General Educational Evaluation)
- Education with Work Experience (Professional Work Experience Evaluation)
- Course by Course (Detailed Educational Evaluation)
- Special Cases – RFE’s, Denials, 3 Years degree for EB2, Evaluations for Labor Certifications
- Cost Effective – We charge the lowest fee compared to many evaluation companies for the same service.
- Strict Guidelines – We follow all the guidelines endorsed by American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) and Association of International Educators (NAFSA).
- Quick Turn Around Time – Our services are fast and we complete your reports in 2 to 3 working days or 48 to 72 hours, We also have Express processing service (24 hours)
- Accurate Reports – Our team is highly qualified and have educational qualifications completed by different international universities who conduct extensive research to arrive at an accurate evaluation report.
This depends on its purpose. If the purpose is to continue with further studies in the United States, you may probably need a Course by Course Evaluation (Detailed Educational Evaluation) of your foreign education. It is advisable to contact the agency or institution for which the report is to be used in order to determine which report is required. If the purpose is to obtain an H1-B visa, you will need a Document Evaluation (General Educational Evaluation) or Education with Work Experience (Professional Work Experience Evaluation) depending upon the level of your education in the specialty occupation of intended employment. You should consult with an immigration attorney prior to submitting your application.
SHEE fee is the lowest compared to any other firms,
- Document Evaluation – $70.00 (For any number of Degrees)
- Education with Work Experience – $120 (For any number of Degrees & Experience letters)
- Course by Course Evaluation – $150 (Any number of degrees)
- Special Cases – is based on the case by case
- Scanned Electronic Copy of Evaluation – Free
Yes, SHEE evaluation reports follow strict guidelines endorsed by American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) and Association of International Educators (NAFSA) and stated criteria by the USCIS and are continuously accepted by the USCIS, academic and non-academic institutions.
Yes, a revision fee of $50 is charged.
Yes, you can have them translated by your own professional certified translators or you can use our translator specialists & services. Click here to download our translation application.
Yes, if you would like to receive your report via overnight, you can do so at an additional cost. For overnight delivery by FedEx, add $50.00 to the processing fee and for UPS, add $30.00 to the processing fee.
2 to 3 working days or 48 to 72 hours required for Regular processing from the time all the required documents are submitted, Express service processing is done in 24 hours.