Credential Evaluation / Foreign Education Services
Documents Evaluation /Credential Evaluation(General Educational Evaluation)
Documents Evaluation or General Educational Evaluation:
- States the US equivalence for each credential (degree, diploma, certificate or transcript of record) submitted for evaluation
- Gives the years of attendance and location of the institution
- Provides a brief description of the program which includes the admission requirements and normative duration of the study
- Provides a short profile of the institution and its accreditation status
Document Evaluations are generally used for:
- Immigration – H1-B, LCA, I-140, Green Card etc.
- Employment – Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting etc.
- Education – High School/College/University Admissions, Higher studies at various institutions in US
- Licensing – With various professional, technical and medical boards in the US
- Degree or Diploma’s along with all the Transcripts or marksheets and Certificates.
Fees and days required to process:
- $70 per evaluation report for any number of Degree/Diploma’s
- Regular Service – 2 to 3 working days or 48 to 72 hours required for Regular processing from the time all the required documents are submitted.
- Add $30 additional for Express processing (24 hours).
- A scanned evaluation copy is sent by email and the original is mailed by USPS to US address only.
- If original is required by FedEx then add additional $50, UPS add $30.
- Payment can be made via Paypal or use the Credit card, Debit card or your bank account on our website.
- Download the Application for Evaluation, fill & Sign, Scan in PDF format and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan and email your Degree or Diploma and all the related transcripts or mark sheets and certificates, Resume and Experience letters from all the previous employers, clearly mentioning the dates worked, job duties performed and the skill sets (in PDF format) to
- In the subject of your email write your full name and type of evaluation required.
- Apply online Online Application Form